UI/UX Designer (m/f)
innogy Innovation Hub
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
UX/UI Designer (m/f)
Are you interested in major changes like the Internet of Things, Big Data, Sharing Economy and Decentralised Energy? We are.
innogy is one of Europe’s largest energy companies and it has bold plans to become the energy industries innovation leader. The innogy Innovation Hub is leading this charge, disrupting innogy´s business model and shaping the future of the industry. We have set up outposts in Silicon Valley, Berlin and Tel Aviv, created Lighthouses to focus our efforts in specific areas of customer insight, and are now rapidly developing and testing new business models in small, dedicated Proof of Concept (POC) teams.
These teams are the driving force of the innogy Innovation Hub. Using Lean and Agile methodologies and operating with a start-up mentality they are building the new business models which will transform innogy. This isn’t just another job at a big utility company.
Be part of the exciting development of a broad range of new products in the area of Smart Home, new energy concepts and urban technology. Driven by a global team of inventive and committed specialists; enhanced by a capable and resourceful multinational enterprise. In this environment, you have the opportunity to work with the top of the class in digital innovation and a network of determined experts in every field, all supported by a global company that has put the promotion of start-ups and innovation as their top priority for the next decade.
For the various Lighthouses but with an urgent need from the Big Data Lighthouse we are looking for an experienced (3-5 years) UX / UI Designer. To be based and part of a central core team of innogy Innovation in-house design & development team.
- Champion the customer/user experience overcoming technology or other constraints
- Host fast prototyping, design thinking or user journey workshops
- Prototype ideas quickly using pen and paper and digital prototyping tools
- Collaborating with developers, data scientists, consultants and the internal and external customers to turn your designs into working products through MVPs
- Working iteratively in an Agile environment
- UX: Persona creation, visualized customer/user journeys, story boards, wow experiences for our new digital products and services and briefings with our customers
- UI: Documented user stories and resulting wire frames, interaction design, clickable prototypes, handover briefings for developers
- Set up and moderating the UI/UX community within innogy
- 3-5+ years professional experience
- Design education
- Visual design and development capabilities
- Experienced with agile or scrum ways of fast prototyping
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested?
inngoy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receive your application.