Venture Investment Intern (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Senovo GmbH, a Munich-based venture capital firm, is looking for a
Venture Investment Intern (m/f) Full-Time in Munich
Your Prospective Role
Are you passionate about start-ups and venture investments?
Do you consider yourself an all-rounder with industry or academic know-how in the fields of market analysis or venture valuation? Have you worked for a start-up or investment firm before?
Then, you have just found the right internship for you.
- You’ll be responsible for investment due diligence activities.
- You'll be involved in operational activities within our portfolio companies.
- You'll analyze new markets and give recommendations for investments.
- You'll work on your own project in the field of financing or venture development.
- You'll shape our investment firm with new ideas-
- You’ll contribute to an excellent working atmosphere.
- You'll get an experience-based and competitive compensation.
- Minimum length required: 3+ months.
- Date of entry: anytime.
Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Academics. You study business administration, industrial engineering, computer science or a similar subject related to technology and business. Your academic track record is exemplary.
- Passion. You love to work your way into new topics and never get bored. You are excited about challenging tasks.
- Work experience. You gained prior experience during internships. You know how to analyze markets and products. Financial statements are no alien concepts for you.
- Work attitude. You work efficiently and smart. You like flexibility and a free-spirited environment.
- Entrepreneurial. You think like an entrepreneur and work independently. You like pizza.
- Energy & Communication. Energy, enthusiasm, and good communication skills are your hallmarks.
- You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Love for the start-up scene. You are fascinated by start-ups, new business concepts and disruptive technologies.
- Language Skills. You are fluent in English and German.
- Laugh. You like to laugh.
Do you feel addressed? Apply today or contact us, if you have any questions!
E-Mail applications including CV and letters of recommendation are preferred.