Operations Principal (m/f)
ViaVan - Via-Daimler Joint Venture
IT Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
As an Operations Principal (m/f), you will oversee daily operations while driving the continuous improvement and growth of our service. This is an opportunity for a world-class operator to step into a leadership role in a key strategic market.
- Develop and implement a detailed plan for ViaVan’s expansion within Berlin
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of ViaVan’s game-changing service
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard and manage ViaVan Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by ViaVan’s proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time and overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented and get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you and for you
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team and are excited to help build ViaVan Berlin from the ground up
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology from a top-tier university (an MBA is strongly preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluent in German and English
ViaVan offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
The Via-Daimler joint venture is an equal opportunity employer.