Vice President Finance (m/f)
Blackbill Internet GmbH
Stralauer Allee 2A, 10245 Berlin
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Vice President Finance (m/f) in Berlin, Germany at Blackbill Berlin
Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
Are you capable of learning and executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)- finding new solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most „no bullshit but lots of fun“-oriented Fintechs out there right now.
A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech) and top investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures, DN Capital) are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre-financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank, and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment.
Current team size is 36 employees, our office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club.
We’re off to something big and just got started – join us now and be part of the ride.
Your area of reponsibility
- You will report directly to the CEO and be involved in equity and debt fund raising and have a full calendar, a steep learning curve and lots of fun
- You are part of the senior management with budget and personell reponsibility
- You will be in charge of managing all finance, accounting and controlling work flows
- You own corporate finance - debt, equity, mezz, ranging from negotiating to structuring, you own the show.
- You will be responsible for financial reporting, liquidity planning, accounting
- You will be responsible of financial planning, business modeling and budgeting
- You will be working closely with all departments to make sure that our financial numbers are actual and meaningful, in particular with BI
- You have a strong financial profile: 5+ years experience in corporate finance / structured debt / finance
- You have worked in an investment bank and/or a Series A+ funded startup and/or corporate finance firm
- You can control excel and power point without a mouse and know what VBA is.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership experience and command presence
- You have an impeccable attention to detail
- You have time management skills, the ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of our team
- You are always able to deliver what is required on time and with an outstanding quality
- You are an independent, pro-active problem solver and have a hands-on approach
- You are highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment
- You ideally have an entrepreneurial background and are passionate about fintechs
- You have a degree in finance, BA, MBA or a related field
- You are fluent in English and German
What You Get
- A very competitive salary package
- Company shares
- A round the world ticket on your 3y anniversary
- Lots of learnings
- Lots of challenge
- A team of professionals that love winning, stupid jokes and a cold beer (or two)