Vice President of Engineering (m/f)
octimine technologies GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
We are a data mining company founded by former scientists of LMU Munich and the Max Planck Institute Munich. We offer search engine technology in the field of patent & technology analytics. octimine relies on a big and very efficient infrastructure – and you will be right in the heart of that. You will improve the communication, collaboration and integration between departments of development, quality assurance and IT operations.
What octimine offers you
- You will become a part of the octimine family with well-known customers (eg Siemens, Max-Planck Institure, Fraunhofer Institute) and shape their future in the Intellectual Property world.
- We offer a highly professional and at the same time easy-going atmosphere - Startup-spirit meets an extremely strong leadership and feedback culture.
- We leave you your creative freedom, so you can leave your own personal footprint in your work area.
- We give you the chance to expand your technical skills! We provide you with a modern work environment in the center of Munich (near Wienerpl.)! We offer you to work in a highly professional and international team!
- Team events on a regular basis
- Manage our code repositories
- Automation of self-testing builds
- Control and improvement of our staging / production server structure
- Frequent delivery of new features
- Integration with other projects
- Processes standardization
Skills & Experience
- Agile Software Development: Jira
- Build (continuous integration)
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Unit Testing
- Releasing (packaging and deploying the app): Puppet
- Configuration (cloud and normal infrastructure management and configuration): Chef, Docker, Puppet
- Configuration management and automated deployment tools like Capistrano or Puppet
- Programming Languages: Java, Python
- Databases: MySQL, Elastic Search, neo4j
Would you like to become part of the octimine family? Then send us your complete application documents today to: