UX Designer (m/f/d)
Mannheim, Karlsruhe, Köln
IT Grafik Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Maybe you're familiar with the situation: you're trying to work out more often, eat less sugar or get to bed earlier, but things aren't really getting off the ground the way they should. Many people do not reach their goals, and it's not because of a lack of determination. it's the many traps and excuses — big and small, tempting and trivial — we face every day. At vitaliberty, the task we have set ourselves is to help support millions of people establish healthier habits.
FiTS is a new adaptive motivation program that has been available for Android and iOS since early 2018. With the help of big data, motivational-psychology methods, and a healthy sense of humor, FiTS makes it easy (or at least easier) for normal people to stick to their good intentions and not get discouraged. Over 150,000 people are already on board. Our goal is to become one of the leading global platforms for personal behavior modification within the next three years. And that's why we need you!
We want to add a qualified experience designer to our team in Mannheim/Karlsruhe/Cologne.
As our experience designer, your job will be to create a premium user navigation and information structure for the moove platform. A source of inspiration and consultant, you work on trail-blazing interactive concepts and will guarantee the best possible user dialogue with experience, knowledge and empathy. What's more, you have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively share the project concepts, ideas and use cases within the team and with clients.
You are a good match for us if you have
- Over three years of experience in conceptualization or UX design at a digital agency, a start-up, or in the industry
- A history of relevant contributions to successful online projects or digital projects and experience in writing concept presentations
- Solid knowledge and a rapid, efficient approach when it comes to generating wireframes
- The ability to work in a team and to integrate design, engineering and project management
- Solid knowledge about the idea-generation process and user experience across all digital channels and touch points
Your tasks include the following
- Creating comprehensive and ubiquitous UX concepts that meet the needs of our customers and their users
- Translating ideas into wireframes and prototypes for every kind of interactive field (touch, click, gestures) as well as working with individual user scenarios (personas, use cases) and developing UI guidelines.
- Conducting tests to improve user handling
- Providing guidance and assistance through the entire course of the project, from generating ideas all the way to production
- Evaluating and researching innovative technologies in all digital areas
If you want your work to make the world a little better, then contact us: we look forward to receiving your online application with your salary range and earliest starting date. Write us via e-mail.