Office Manager (m/f)
Projektmanagement HR Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
At vividchain, we strongly believe that it is possible to create and establish disruptive interactive products and services that actually stimulate positive social and economic change.
Today most people are online all the time. Yet, instead of bringing people together, mobile apps often isolate their users and lock their gaze on their own screens. Actually, even „social games“ do not lead to new contacts in real life. We see technology as a tool that should empower people to connect with what surrounds them in real life. With our apps and mobile games, we foster real interactions and new relationships between people all over the world.
We are strongly criticizing the predominant economic system and want to establish instead: The “Profit-Sharing Economy”, a system where profit always is shared among all actors who created it. For example, we think personal data belongs to single persons. So in our products, we are granting users a “Data Wallet”, where users can proactively decide to monetize his/her personal data. If a user does so, she/he will get a 50% profit-share of what we earn with these data, granting each user more rights, fairness, and autonomy. In general, we want to equitably share our profits with every contributor: Our staff, our customers, our planet.
To support our C-level and to maintain and improve our agile organization, we are right now looking for an
Office Manager (f/m)
- direct assistance for our CEO, CTO, and COO (emails, calls, appointments)
- conception and creation of visual presentations (eg. diagrams, keynotes,..)
- conception and creation of texts (eg. descriptions, proposals,..)
- common administration tasks (travel organization, postal administration, phone call executions, application process handling)
- common organization tasks (purchases, basic accounting)
- correspondence within the company group as well as with external partners and stakeholders
- research (from simple price comparisons to in-depth analyses of specific information)
- so much more we can not tell without knowing your strengths and interests
- Inspiring studio atmosphere with a heterogeneous team of highly talented visionaries (designers, programmers, change managers, psychologists, communication designers, artists, and more)
- Direct knowledge transfer between all employees
- Individual coaching and continuous sparring partners
- Lots of space for thinking outside the box and trying out innovative approaches
- Lots of space on our sunny rooftop terrace in the heart of Friedrichshain
- Always working on eye level with everyone, from trainees to board members
- New work, eg.
- weekly Free Friday (free time to spark your own ideas)
- strong togetherness (excursions, communal cooking, flat hierarchy)
- no narrow-minded roles
- no hard-coded workflows
- no fixed working hours
- Possibility to define the role that perfectly fits your competencies and interests
You might have
- Interest in technology, design, art, culture
- A fresh thinking approach and always reflect what’s the goal and how to get there
- Excitement about new work & evolving young company structures
- The desire to take over growing responsibility
- Experiences with growing structures
- Ambitions to make this world a slightly better place
- Preference to work in an innovation-driven, systemic and strongly collaborative way
You must have
- strongly agreed with what you have read so far. Beyond that, there is no must-have-profile. Just show us who you are and why you think you’re fitting into vividchain!
Please send us your application with cover letter, CV, and portfolio via e-mail.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!