VP Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 80 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as VP Marketing.
After just having received growth investment, MONOQI is about to scale significantly in the current core market – Germany – and to expand across Europe. These will be the two major tasks for the VP Marketing.
The marketing efforts will be supported by our major shareholder network, including Condé Nast, whose German portfolio includes VOGUE, GLAMOUR, myself, GQ Gentlemen's Quarterly, GQ Style, AD Architectural Digest, WIRED and angel investors such as Christopher Maire, Dario Suter and Jochen Gutbrod.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing and business intelligence efforts of a rapidly growing internet start-up. The VP Marketing will be a motivated visionary and an indefatigable team leader. This is an opportunity for a proven senior marketing leader in the internet space to join the executive team of a promising, best-in-breed and rapidly growing ecommerce start-up.
What you’ll be working on
- Lead both the Marketing and Business Intelligence departments
- Manage and build a team of 10+
- Take full ownership of Marketing P&L and be in charge of the Marketing budget allocation
- Work cross functionally with the IT and Product Management teams to implement marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Oversee performance, social, SEO, CRM, PR and BI activities
- Work together with the VP Content to sustain and foster MONOQI’s brand image
- Manage full life cycle of integrated marketing campaigns- from conceptualization to execution, and through successful analysis
- Work with both the CEO and COO
- Report directly to the COO
- 5+ years in Marketing and Business Development with a well known ecommerce company, marketplace model a +
- Excellent knowledge in the field of Performance Marketing, CRM and BI
- Must possess a unique blend of brand vision, analytical expertise, excellence with the written word, and the confidence to lead a highly talented, collaborative and multinational team
- Experience working cross functionally with Strategy, Reporting & Analytics, Product Development and Product Management to turn data collected during market research into tangible product improvements
- Must have experience leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and traditional campaigns, Public Relations, and Business Intelligence
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral communications skills and be a great presenter
- 2-3 years’ experience in Product Management or similar function preferred
- Experience working with successful organizations in different start-up stages preferred
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the Job-Link that you find clicking on "Kontaktinformation anzeigen".