VP Marketing (m/f)
PR & Media
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
jovoto is Europe’s leading open innovation platform and we are looking for a VP Marketing!
We work with global brands like Coca-Cola, Audi, and Greenpeace to solve their design and innovation challenges by connecting them with a global crowd of 80K creative professionals via social creative brainstorming sessions called crowdstorms.
Our growing team of 37 people is located in Kreuzberg and we are now looking to extend our team with an experienced VP Marketing.
- Lead and grow the marketing teams to align and grow jovoto, expand its reach through increased market shares as well as sales.
- Manage marketing development, including prioritization, resource management, strategic development and implementation.
- Push market analysis and intelligence in collaboration with our data analyst and through market research, understanding prospect challenges, solution assessment and competitive review.
- Develop innovative market strategies through segmentation, pricing, positioning, solid execution plans.
- Enable jovoto’s success and growth through innovative campaigns and strategies in order to actively increase lead generation with B2B marketing.
- Develop core content and collateral, sales tools, sales training and other deliverables to educate internal and external stakeholders.
As our Head of Marketing will be on maternity and parental leave until September 2017 your responsibilities will in more detail include the following aspects:
- Oversee jovoto’s brand & corporate identity.
- Actively lead the marketing team in setting a short, mid and long term roadmap.
- Help execute marketing campaigns (online and offline activities, including content creation, PR, events, speaking engagements, social media, SEM, etc.) together with your team.
- Copywriting in English (web copy, newsletters, articles, whitepapers, case studies, etc).
- Collaborate closely with the sales team in the ongoing creation and adaptation of sales materials.
- Represent jovoto on a public level through e.g. attending events, speaking engagements, press interviews as well as in client presentations.
Once our Head of Marketing returns you will closely be working together to continue the successful implementation and execution.
- Min. 5-8 years experience in B2B marketing, market positioning and in leading diverse teams.
- A thorough understanding of enterprises, their challenges and structures – either from the inside or through close collaboration.
- Experience in effective strategic planning and successful execution of online & offline marketing strategy.
- People management capabilities, including acquisition of world-class talent, development and motivation of high-performance teams.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills, showing ability to influence, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Solid experience in taking small teams and agile strategies onto the next level in size, success and execution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in German as well as English.
- A full-time position with a competitive salary in our Berlin Kreuzberg office.
- Creative, supportive and innovative environment with flat hierarchies.
- Be part of shaping the future of work for our team as well as the creatives and clients we work with.
- The opportunity to grow longer-term into leading both the marketing and sales teams, as VP of Marketing & Sales.
- A diverse, international and dynamic team.
- Support in relocation matters.
- Unlimited espresso, a snack box, fresh fruits and an (inter)active team culture.
We look for highly committed, engaged, professional and talented additions to our team and offer freedom, fun and the opportunity to shape jovoto’s future along with us.
Please send your CV, references, and letter of motivation (in English or German) to email@example.com and be sure to note “VP of Marketing” in the subject line.
We curiously await your details!
To find out more about us and the work we do, please visit www.jovoto.com/about.