VP Marketing (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, fashion and stationery. We revolutionise the European affordable art market by making art accessible to the masses while catering to the individual. We curate exciting designs by authentic artists and inspire people to make art present in their everyday lives—owning art becomes a reality for everyone.
As a growth marketing expert with leadership experience in a high-growth phase of international start-up expansion, you will be managing and developing a diverse, high-impact team of marketing professionals at JUNIQE.
You will play a key role in growing our business both nationally and internationally and establishing JUNIQE as the leading platform for affordable art in Europe. Your passion for all things marketing and your keen analytical mind put you in a perfect position to take our marketing to new levels.
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading.
- Develop our marketing strategy, drive its execution and ultimately grow the business and maximise overall marketing ROI
- Expand our marketing mix by scaling existing channels as well as developing new ones
- Systematically analyse marketing performance to challenge and support the teams you manage, asking the right questions and providing actionable insights and solutions
- Develop, implement and refine marketing attribution methodologies to understand the true contribution of marketing channels
- Drive acquisition marketing automation for SEA, Facebook and GDN, together with the channel and Engineering teams
- Develop a strong, data-driven lifecycle marketing programme together with the CRM team, delivering the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Improve our understanding of the JUNIQE customer by contributing to customer insight initiatives
- Extensive experience as a marketing professional showing upward growth to the VP level, primarily in consumer-facing internet, ideally eCommerce
- Proven success in leading and supervising a marketing team
- Entrepreneur at heart: effective at managing complexity in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Result-orientation that is balanced between both long-term objectives and short-run performance
- Hands-on – not afraid to jump into the trenches with your team and to get your hands dirty
- Demonstrated track record of creative and structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and ability to handle multiple projects/responsibilities at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working with us:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
Did this speak to you? Send us a cover letter including your desired starting date, salary indication and CV to: