VP Marketing&Technology (m/f)
IT Marketing Management
Beginn: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
VP Marketing & Technology
TruVenturo is Hamburg's most successful Internet Company Builder and independent investor, and has developed and invested in many successful Internet business models over the past few years. Our co-founded companies include many industry stars such as Casamundo (Europe's largest holiday home mediation), Dreamlines (the largest cruise portal in the world), or Videobeat Networks (specialist in professional online video marketing). We are currently looking for a VP Marketing & Technology for one of our portfolio companies in Hamburg.
- You will manage the marketing areas, both strategically and operationally.
- With your innovative ideas you further develop our advertising solutions and marketing technologies.
- You plan, steer and optimize video marketing campaigns autonomously, derive the appropriate recommendations for action and put them into action.
- With our proprietary marketing software you increase YouTube & Facebook Ads performance.
- As a RTB expert you are responsible for the design and implementation of performance-driven RTB campaigns.
- You are the external contact person for clients and look after the customer success and satisfaction.
- You increase customer growth and profitability.
- You just graduated or are right before graduating with a degree economics, business computer science, industrial engineering or an equivalent program.
- Your analytical skills enable you to derive trends and strategies from large amounts of data.
- You already gained some initial experiences in online marketing and have knowledge in areas such as SEM, SEO, display, RTB and other web-related areas (high internet affinity).
- You ideally have knowledge of YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, DoubleClick or Programmatic Buying.
- You are an inspiring personality, active and full of energy who wants to co-create something, enjoys working with people and have a great interest in the rapidly developing field of online video.
- In addition, you have an eye for detail and very good business skills as well as an entrepreneurial and results-oriented way of thinking and acting.
- You can safely handle MS Office programs (esp. Excel).
- Self-initiative, commitment and a high level of performance
- Very good German and good English skills
What we offer
- A challenging and diversified work environment with flat hierarchies in a successful internet startup within the media industry in the heart of Hamburg
- High amount of personal responsibility and leeway for creativity
- An experienced international team of internet and media experts
- Personal responsibility for management and implementation of projects with strategic priority
Scope: Full-Time (40 hrs. per week)
Are we looking for you? Then we are happy to receive your complete application documents, with a possible starting date and your salary expectations, to Norbert Beck at email@example.com