VP of Engineering (M/F)
innogy Innovation GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
innogy Innovation Hub is looking for a VP of Engineering for one of our portfolio ventures – smart-building-as-a-service platform for office owners and occupiers – that has recently received a 7-digit seed funding from Innogy.
Our Product and Mission
We are developing an easy-to-use and affordable cloud-based building automation software for small and medium-sized offices, helping to collect and manage real-time data on all activities of the building. We believe that efficient buildings are key to reducing the climate change and we’re looking for early team members passionate about this mission.
- Hands-on engineering manager with extensive startup experience
- Natural leader able to grow to CTO role over time
As VP of Engineering, you will be able to set up our engineering management practices and our development processes. You’ll have the opportunity to define strategic technology choices and ensure consistent delivery of value to our customers.
Your Background & Skills
- You’re an IoT / building automation enthusiast
- You have a Hacker DNA - awesome stuff is often built after hours
- You are an expert in web technologies and APIs (HTTP2, TCP/IP, CSS/HTML, Browser JS APIs)
- You are knowledgeable in modern web tools (NPM/Yarn, Babel, Browserify/Webpack/Rollup, etc.)
- You are knowledgeable in modern web frameworks (React, Angular etc.)
- You like to build for scale – lean but ready for demand growth
- You’re a fan of open source philosophy, with data-driven development approach
Competitive pay, stock options and the chance to work on a product that's transforming the way the buildings are used and managed. This position is based in Berlin, Germany.