VP of Finance & Legal (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We at unu finally make electric mobility a real option with a smart electric scooter that is independent from any charging infrastructure due to portable batteries and affordable due to an innovative business model.
After starting with prototype and many tests in 2013 we launched unu’s series production this summer and will now bring unu to streets in Germany and soon many more regions!
As the finance & legal you will lead unu’s finance & legal department, which involves financial operations (controlling, budgeting & accounting) as well as supporting unu’s next financing round in early 2015 with top-tier international investors. You will be responsible that unu has always the liquidity needed, report directly to unu’s head of business and will be able to manage your department with a high level of responsibility and demanding tasks.
- Short- & long-term planning (budgeting, liquidity planning, operating planning)
- Managing and improving of financial processes (banking, accounting, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for unu’s finance infrastructure (accounts, payments, financial providers)
- Regular coordination and reporting directly to unu’s head of business
- Reporting & communication with finance partners as well as current & future investors
- Highly analytical thinking
- Experience in start-up finance & legal
- Directly worked with/for investors
- Eager to learn and fully develop your potential in a cool & fast growing company
- Work with an extremely smart team & family!
- Take over great responsibility & impact in the company!
- Be one of the first employees in a fast growing company & become part of something big!
- Strong investors from Germany & Silicon Valley back us and already invested around 2M$
- Receive attractive compensation as well as revenue- and company shares!
- Get your own unu and build the future of urban mobility together with us!
interested? then contact me directly: