VR Unity C# Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
To further drive our continuous growth, we are looking for a VR Unity C# Developer (m/f) to bolster our small and passionate team in the heart of Berlin starting immediately.
To define and create the future of work – that is the vision of WeAre.
Due to globalization, an ever-increasing number of companies act across multiple national or international locations. High travel and opportunity costs for engineers, managers and marketing specialists are the result of that development.
WeAre solves this problem with the help of a virtual environment, in which decentral and remote product and development teams can work together effortlessly and efficiently.
- Software development in Unity with C#
- Developing new features based on costumer specifications
- Writing clean, clear, comprehensible, documented and performance-optimized code
- Writing a documentation for the usage of the scripts/modules in Unity
- General suggestions to enhance the product (software architecture, interactivity etc.)
- Systematic testing of modules on your own and in cooperation with designers and testers, as well as evaluating the results and giving proposals for eliminating problems
- At least 3 years hands-on coding in C#
- Experience with network programming, preferably with the Unity Multiplayer API (UNET) or similar systems
- Experience in optimizing the performance of desktop-3D in Unity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in Virtual Reality and especially the HTC Vive
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience with Version Control Tools like Git or SVN
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Proficiency in German is welcome but not required
What We Offer
- Working on a wide spectrum of tasks ranging from avatars to multiplayer synchronization
- Having the chance to gain experience in the very current topic of virtual reality
- Having fun as part of a passionate team
- Being in the middle of Berlin