Web Analytics Manager (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2015
Rocket's mission is to become the world's largest Internet platform outside of the United States and China. Rocket identifies and builds proven web and mobile business models and transfers them to new, underserved or untapped markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces, travel and financial technology. Rocket started in 2007 and has now more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents.
As a Web Analytics Manager, you will be part of the high-impact, data-driven Conversion Optimization Team in our Berlin headquarters. You ask questions and drive insights across the entire organization, and solve problems that range from identifying product opportunities to understanding user behavior. You have a strong understanding of mobile & web analytics tracking and you easily comb through thousands of Excel cells to find actionable insights to drive business goals. Ultimately, we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive and who can achieve ambitious goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Concepting of web and app tracking implementations for different tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Webtrekk, Mixpanel, etc.
- Testing, QA and debugging existing web and app Analytics implementations.
- Supporting the analytical needs of our existing network of 100+ companies worldwide.
- Retrieving data and providing insights to support our central Product team.
- Supporting integration of our Analytics tools with DWH and other BI and CRM systems.
- Developing strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share game-changing insights to drive growth.
- Translating numbers into actionable product recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a data analytics role and working with tracking technologies (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk, etc).
- You have earned a Bachelors and/or Masters in economics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative field and gained solid experience in Digital Analytics in different industries
- You are comfortable working with very large data sets.
- You are an expert user of Excel, R, Python, Stata, or similar data analysis tools & have familiarity with SQL or other querying languages.
- You have experience with Google Tag Manager in integrating third party tools and building custom solutions.
- You are structured, analytical, detail oriented and precise. You have strong critical thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- You work independently, as well as part of a team. You are able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at the same time and work towards tight deadlines.
- You have a willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills, both technical and non-technical, to create & deliver the best solutions.
- You communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken. German is a plus.
Fresh fruits, cereals and drinks daily.
Package of discounts for gyms, restaurants, cafes, kindergartens etc.
Rocket offers a very competitive compensation package for living and working in Berlin, one of the world’s coolest, most international and most livable cities.
Up for the challenge?
If you are up for the challenge and a unique learning opportunity, we welcome your application in English to join our global network of entrepreneurs.