Web Application / Frontend Developer as Co-Founder (m/f)
StartUp at TU-Berlin
Beginn: Mai 2015
Have you ever considered developing yourself? How?
Become the CTO of our team.
You can expect to
- Have fun.
- Establish and be in charge of the tech team.
- Earn 2.500 Euros (EXIST-Funding) and get shares of the company.
- Develop your skill set:
- Become a full stack developer, by learning backend in progress.
- Learn how to manage a team in a dynamic environment.
- You are the CTO - choose your tools.
- However, we intend to start lean (BaaS) and optimize it for mobile-first.
- A possible skill set would be:
- HTML 5 / CSS 3 + SASS. Framework: bootstrap.
- We would also appreciate someone with a functional programming background (like ClojureScript or JS with underscore/lodash).
- Server-side or mobile (iOS, Android) development experiences would be a plus.
Product and company
Our product is a web-based ordering application, which makes the life of frequent travelers easier. The design and system integration will be focused on the international hotel industry. Currently we are part of the incubator of Technical University Berlin and looking forward to the EXIST-Funding Program.
- Christian and Julian, two engineers with a second major in business.
- Christian is really ambitious about his moustache and business. I learn from his fast execution simply by watching him work on a daily base, so would you.
- I myself like the whole picture, besides working on the strategic direction of our business model, I designed and coded the first prototype.
- If you are not from Berlin, don't worry. We know the city quite well due to our student days here. We make sure you have a great and easy start, by finding a flat for you and saving you the trouble of going to shitty clubs and restaurants.
Challenge accepted? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention your favorite beer brand in the subject line.
- And save you the struggle of writing a cover letter. Just send us your CV and some links of your previous projects and explain briefly your contribution.