Web Application / Frontend Developer wanted as Co-Founder (m/f)
IT Co-Founder Development
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Have you ever considered developing yourself? How?
Become the CTO of our team and:
- Have fun.
- Be elf motivated and motivating.
- Get shit done.
- Able to create web applications from scratch.
- Have eyes for design and understand UX.
- Extend your skill set.
- Grow your entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are the CTO - choose your technical setup.
- Earn Money and get shares of the company.
- Have fun.
- Do what you want - how you want it. Convincing arguments win. Quick wins.
- Extend your skills and knowledge.
- It's about the matter, not about fame.
- Build a business, not a startup.
We don't wanna be heroes. We wanna be real and get real things done.
The nest of Guestbird is already well-feathered - we are part of the incubator of Technical University of Berlin and our seed funding is approved already.
Julian and Christian, we are friends back from our Master Studies @ TU Berlin. Highly educated, disregarding the traditional school, we look for a third partner, not a workforce, to build a new business with us. Designed by us, for our clients!
Christian and Julian, two engineers with a second major in business.
- Christian is really ambitious about his moustache and business. I learn from his fast execution simply by watching him work on a daily base, so would you.
- I myself like the whole picture, besides working on the strategic direction of our business model, I designed and coded the first prototype.
- If you are not from Berlin, don't worry. We know the city quite well due to our student days here. We make sure you have a great and easy start, by finding a flat for you and saving you the trouble of going to shitty clubs and restaurants.
Our product is a web-based ordering application, which makes the life of frequent travelers easier. Thus the whole design and system integration will be focused on the international hotel industry. In the long run, we plan to target further branches, such as restaurants and long-distance traffic.
Challenge accepted? -> Contact us: email@example.com .
- Please mention your favorite office snack in the subject line.
- And save you the struggle of writing a cover letter. Just send us your CV and some links of your previous projects and explain briefly your contribution.