Web Designer (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Web Producer (m/f).
You will work with two internationally-oriented, young and highly motivated teams to build and launch new web properties to create an amazing experience for our customers.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
- Produce different formats (flashs and gifs) of banner images including language adaptions for our ten countries
- Adapt and transfer concepts of banners to different sizes
- Create email templates with HTML and CSS based on detailed specifications
- Show ability to convert ideas into user friendly and compliant emails
- Test and optimize emails for deliverability and user experience across all major email clients in the ten Westwing countries
- Work experience gained in the advertising, agency or IT industries
- Excellence at hand coding HTML plus knowledge of CSS, gif and flash production
- Extended knowledge about the interplay of email codes and display in different clients
- A natural interest in layout, typography and a pixel level attention to detail
- Affinity for high class interior
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Please forward your application documents (covering letter, CV, certificates) indicating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.