Web Designer (m/f)
IT Grafik Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo offers a full-service digital marketplace where patients can compare both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 100 trusted hospitals worldwide. Our platform gives our medical clientele access to a range of comprehensive services that make medical travel safe and hassle-free. We have already connected patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We’re expanding our team in Munich! We offer a fun and challenging working environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise. Our team praises our startup work culture where ideas are welcome and there is lots of room for personal growth.
We are now looking for a Web Designer (m/f) to join our growing team.
- Work with our product team to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into great concepts and elegant front end designs
- Define interaction models, user flows and UX specifications
- Increase usability and conversion rates on the web platform and mobile interfaces
- Develop, execute and evaluate A/B tests
- Interpret KPIs from different performance measurement tools like Mixpanel and deduction of optimization measurements
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, flowcharts, mockups and specifications as needed
- Frontend development for web pages and landing pages
- Successful completed studies or comparable education e.g. media design, informatics, UX design, information/communication design
- Broad work experience in frontend/UX design and development of navigation and interaction designs for web and mobile
- Advanced skill level in CSS (SASS/LESS) and HTML
- Strong visual design skills and a love of designing beautiful, user-oriented frameworks and functions
- Work experience in a startup is a plus
- Comfort with an interactive design process that includes managing real-time feedback (agile workflow)
- Rapid mockups and prototyping skills to develop stakeholder-oriented solutions
- Very good language skills in English; further languages advantageous
- Structured and team-oriented working method
- Enthusiasm for startups and digital health
- High intrinsic motivation
That is what we offer you
- High-growth, fast-paced start-up
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- A steep learning curve and room for personal growth
- Small autonomous teams with lots of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality
We look forward to receiving your application.