Web Developer (m/f)
World of VR GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Hungry life purpose seekers wanted to hack the next frontier that is “Virtual Reality”.
We need a VR-passionate full stack web developer with deep knowledge of modern web development to create a platform that marries 2D and VR content. You will be mobile-focused and working with a development team and external freelancers to make a great consumer-centric experience happen. We work on Anderoid, iOS and Web and the UI needs to wow even the greatest skeptics (VR enthusiasts are good critics!).
WHO WE ARE
- A virtual reality company that makes hardware and software (https://facebook.com/worldofvr)
- Backed by investors, one of the well known award-winning names in the German VR industry
- A team that is passionate about the future of Virtual and Augmented Reality for everyone
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- VR should be easily accessible for everyone
- Work and life will change forever due to compelling use cases with VR and AR
- The transition to complete VR solutions needs to be eased with great 2D platforms
- That we can and will create the largest VR user base in Europe
THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU IF
- You have built beautiful UI for Web or Apps
- You can walk the talk from frontend to backend to database and back
- You are eager to shape an industry with your ideas as it emerges
- You want to be paid for your dream job in a dream team
- You have an opinion on cross-platform vs native developments, but know both
- You want a great perspective in a dynamic start-up
BONUS POINTS IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE ARE TRUE
- You know your way around 3D tools like Unity, Maya, etc.
- You constantly try to learn new things and tread off the beaten path
We look forward to reviewing your application and typically respond to candidates within two weeks if we agree there's a great fit!