Web Developer (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Companisto (www.companisto.com) is one of the leading equity-based crowdfunding platforms for start-ups in Europe. Equity-based crowdfunding means that many people become shareholders in a start-up and that the start-up thus receives funding. Investors – also referred to as Companists – benefit not only from profits, but also from increases in the value and from a possible sale of the start-up. Within only a short time, a large community of Companists has developed. In total, over 40,000 Companists from over 70 countries have invested more than EUR 21m in start-ups via Companisto.
To expand our team, we are currently looking for a full-time web developer.
You should be able to start from a PSD design and create standards-compliant HTML/CSS using Bootstrap and to refactor or code additional modules for our platform using PHP and MySQL. Of course, documenting your work should not be a problem for you.
- Experience in web development
- Expertise in coding standards-compliant XHTML/HTML and CSS
- Understanding of web usability, design, development, testing, and security
- Cross-browser development and testing
- PHP – understanding of object oriented design patterns
- Apache, nginx, EC2
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of the German language is not required
What We Are Offering You
- An exciting position in an open and dynamic environment
- An inside perspective on the pulsating start-up scene and on the areas of equity-based crowdfunding and venture capital financing
- An interesting and challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Work in a young, committed, and friendly team
Become part of one of Berlin's most highly motivated teams. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Tamo Zwinge Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0) 30 20 848 49 40
Please email us your application, include the usual documents (in a PDF file with a maximum size of 4 MB), and let us know your earliest possible start date.
Your portfolio should include as much details as possible – what was your participation in every project, what framework did you used or what makes you excited about a particular project (from a developer perspective)
Part of the interview there will be a proficiency test covering HTML, CSS, JS, PHP (composer, slim 3 micro framework, MyActiveRecord), MySql