Web Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
This posting applies to a permanent full-time position. Submissions from agencies or HR service firms cannot be taken into account.
BJOOLI is the first curated marketplace for classic car parts and accessories. By aggregating a large variety of vendors on one platform, we bring an unprecedented level of transparency to a fragmented yet highly profitable and growing vertical market. By using intuitive, easy-to-use technology, BJOOLI aims to digitize this fascinating market and to become the global market leader in this field.
About the Job
BJOOLI is online since December 2014. After the successful on-boarding of a first set of vendors we are currently designing the market roll-out. In this regard, your task is to optimize and extend our existing system infrastructure (frontend and backend). With the intention to simplify the digitization process for our dealers, you will also contribute to the development of smart vendor tools such as smartphone apps and APIs to the vendors’ system infrastructures.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO.
Your tasks in detail
- Enabling the Sales team to reach our ambitious sales targets by providing the best possible system infrastructure (frontend and backend) for bjooli.com
- Redefining and implementing all relevant technical processes (where necessary)
- Develop API-driven hybrid apps for mobile devices
- Permanently optimizing all existing processes such as invoicing, vendor statements, backorder management, return shipments and payment
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of a stand-alone, custom-made system infrastructure to replace the existing shop system
About you (what we require)
- Broad experience in system architecture and e-commerce shop systems (Magento in particular)
- Profound knowledge of supporting technologies such as Handlebars, Node.js, UIKit as well as caching technologies and MySQL
- Experience with Payment-APIs
- Expertise in versioning via GitHub
- Understanding of web usability, design, development, testing and security
- Strong drive and will to establish a unique service in minimal time
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in the field of e-commerce-related web development
- A strong "hands-on" mentality and a „presentable“ and professional appearance
About why you should become a part of BJOOLI now
As you get on board at an early stage, you have the unique opportunity to build with us an exciting, game-changing company within a fascinating vertical market. You can expect an adequate remuneration scheme that is in line with your knowledge and skills as well as flexible off time and holiday arrangements, which are based on the operational requirements of the company rather than on rigid guidelines.
If the above points work for you and if you want to immerse yourself in the exciting early stages of a start-up, we are looking forward to hearing from you: email@example.com