Web Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
building10 is an incubator that focuses on B2B startups. Our mission is to build 10 companies in this space within the next 3 years. We work together closely with our companies.
Before we start new companies, we develop prototypes to test ideas, markets and business models.
Therefore we are looking for an Web Developer (m/f).
- Take responsibility for our web presence
- Help improve our user experience by creating an attractive, intuitive website, including additional landing pages for user acquisition purposes
- Implement features including a user dashboard, incl. management control for personal data and related experiences such as password reset pages, a booking interface for vehicles, and many more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship exciting new features
- Implement the software using unit and integration tests
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience in building middleware components using Node.js
- Expertise in using common web frameworks such as Angular.js and/or jQuery
- Knowledge in scaling, reachability, security, authorization (OAuth)
- Knowledge and experience with development paradigms like Design Patterns, Clean Code, Agile Development, Unit Testing
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with cloud-based services, such as Heroku and AWS
- Experiences with CI systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn something new and to improve your own capabilities
- Ability to adopt and introduce new technologies and methods
- You are a team player and able to give and take feedback
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter what
- Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a plus
What we offer…
- Open structures with welcome feedback
- Room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to work with equally smart and energetic people
- International team
- Flat hierarchies
- A team of energetic entrepreneurs
- Great loft office in the middle of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Hardware of your choice
- Assistance with all logistic matters if you would need to move to Berlin
One more thing: Passion beats experience!
Interested? Please get in touch with Tina.