Web Developer (m/f)
IT Grafik Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ProfitBricks. Building blocks for your career.
Welcome to ProfitBricks, the IaaS Company!
We work within and influence the strongest growing IT sector worldwide. Our international, experienced team supports our customers with leading edge cloud technology and outstanding professional support. If you’re looking for an opportunity in a constantly evolving market with an unique team, you’ve found a home with us.
We first established ourselves in the market as the next generation Price/Performance leader in Cloud Computing. Founded in 2010 by Achim Weiß and Andreas Gauger, ProfitBricks GmbH customers can create and manage virtual Cloud data centers that match their requirements exactly. ProfitBricks has created an award winning cloud service that provides high performance, redundant and easy to configure and deploy cloud infrastructure that is billing by actual minutes used. From our in-house developed graphical user interface and control panel for our customers, we’ve built a cloud IaaS service that really stands out in the marketplace.
Become a part of our team and apply as: Web Developer (m/f)
- Implement the WebUI for our cloud services
- Develop internal and customer facing web applications
- Recognise potential problems and solve them autonomously and in coordination with the team.
- Document progress independently
- Knowledge in virtualized and container based environments
- Confident with Unix / Linux environments
- Committed, responsible and autonomous, recognising and solving problems independently and in coordination with the team
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer you
- A leading technology company, flat hierarchies and opportunities for you to shape your personal development
- The possibility to further develop the technology behind our offer
- A variety of team and staff events (e.g. monthly "meet & greet" events)
- An international environment with 110 colleagues with 23 different nationalities
- Progressive training events (e.g. "lunch & learn")
- German classes for all non-German colleagues
- Free fruit and drinks selection, PlayStation and table football
- Full relocation service for employees who join us from foreign countries
- One of the most popular districts of Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg is an exceptionally varied district that offers an excellent quality of life
Become a part of the ProfitBricks team! Send your CV and materials, along with your availability and salary requirements to email@example.com. Thank you!
You’ll find more job opportunities at: http://www.profitbricks.co.uk