Web Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Companisto (www.companisto.com) is one of the leading equity-based crowdfunding platforms for start-ups in Europe. Equity-based crowdfunding means that many people become shareholders in a start-up and that the start-up thus receives funding. Investors – also referred to as Companists – benefit not only from profits, but also from increases in the value and from a possible sale of the start-up. Within only a short time, a large community of Companists has developed. In total, over 25,000 Companists from over 70 countries have invested more than EUR 15m in start-ups via Companisto.
To expand our team, we are currently looking for a full-time web developer.
Over the next months, we intend to refactor and extend our current platform. For this project, you should be able to start from a PSD design and create standards-compliant HTML/CSS using Bootstrap and to refactor or code additional modules for our platform using Laravel and MySQL. Of course, documenting your work should not be a problem for you.
- Experience in web development
- Expertise in coding standards-compliant XHTML/HTML and CSS
- Understanding of web usability, design, development, testing, and security
- Cross-browser development and testing
- PHP (OOP, MVC) and MySQL – Laravel
- Good English communication skills
- Skills in other programming languages and techniques would be an advantage
What We Are Offering You
- An exciting position in an open and dynamic environment
- An inside perspective on the pulsating start-up scene and on the areas of equity-based crowdfunding and venture capital financing
- An interesting and challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Work in a young, committed, and friendly team
Become part of one of Berlin's most highly motivated teams. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 (0) 30 20 848 49 40
Please email us your application, include the usual documents (in a PDF file with a maximum size of 4 MB), and let us know your earliest possible start date.