Web Frontend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
combyne is an innovative startup based in Munich, reinventing virtual consumer-product-interaction on a global scale.
Although our visible products are natively mobile a considerable part our back end systems is based on web technology. Furthermore our website is getting increasingly important as web anchor and needs constant advancement.
- Restructure our website and develop new features to build the best anchor for the future of shopping and online product usage.
- Provide our users with an outstanding responsive experience on every device and introduce deep-linking to our app content.
- Work closely together with other developers, the product owner, marketing specialists and designers.
Our new family member brings
- Firm knowledge in CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.css/ foundation.css.
- Understanding of frontend-backend communication using Parse/AWS SDK.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Skills in SEO are a plus.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce.
We offer you
- Personal responsibility and encouragement to form and contribute your own ideas.
- A unique working experience as valuable member of our young and highly motivated team.
- The feeling of growing a successful business and insights in all branches of a running a startup.
- Be located in central Munich, according to Forbes magazine Europe's top tech hub (http://onforb.es/1sLJMMN).
- An attractive compensation including company shares.
Up for the challenge?
Apply with your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.