Web & Graphic Design Intern (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
elopay GmbH is a Berlin-based innovative fintech company building and managing mobile and web based products. Our mission is to create exciting and better payment experiences at the private and business scale by delivering innovative, disruptive and enduring products. To meet the demand of a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed finance institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
What the role entails
As an intern in web & graphic design you will support the marketing and product manager by designing materials to visually communicate our brand. You will be working on various projects at the same time, and manage ideas from inception to completion.
- You manage tasks efficiently and deliver qualitative design output
- You create concepts and develop them into your designs
- You help creating a unique brand by standardizing look and feel throughout all communication channels
- Create ads, banners, newsletters and similar marketing & advertising materials
- You support product management in the design & development of user interfaces
Key Skills and Experience we need
- Experience with UX, GUI and advertising design
- Show creativity in trying out new approaches with regard to UX, technology and market trends
- Ability to understand various audiences and tastes to create tailored designs
- Proactively interact, develop ideas and make the difference by delivering individual input
- Readiness to learn and question and change status quo on a continuous basis
- Strong typographic skills
- Proficient with the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Team player, collaborative and ready tackle challenges
Apply to email@example.com and get your elopay welcome bonus!
In your application, please include your web portfolio, blog or similar that displays your work and expresses your creativity.
Please do not forget to mention your earliest starting date.