Web Integration Consultant (m/f)
Produktmanagement Development Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are expanding and looking for a communicative Web Integration Consultant (m/f) skilled in web development to support Business Development, Sales, Integration Consulting, and Key Account Management with expertise in webservice integration in our Munich office.
In this role you would give workshops and provide web software architecture consulting, and be the contact person for development teams of new and existing customers (medium to large online merchants) when they integrate our services, or ask for related technical advice.
● Be a friendly face with competence in web development for our customers
● Introduce our JSON REST API to development teams of new customers and provide support when they integrate our services
● Understand all integration variants and use cases, and the related trade-offs
● Support existing merchants when they have technical questions
● Review the quality of new and existing integrations
● Improve our developer documentation based on customer feedback
● Manage external developers building standard shop software plug-ins for optile
● Be in constant exchange with product management to stay up to date with technical details of our product developments
● Prepare customer feature requests for prioritization
● Web programming experience with HTML and JSON REST APIs
● Ability to explain technical details in a clear language to others
● Ability to feel potential customer dissatisfaction and deescalate potential pitfalls early
● Excellent English communication
● Good German communication
● Technical Degree, e.g. Bachelor’s in Computer Science
● Software development experience in e-commerce area
What we offer
● A young, dynamic, and spirited team that knows how to have fun
● A large, open, and very well naturally lit office and large terrace and lounge
● Central location in a young and upscale quarter with excellent access to public transport (U4/U5)
● High potential for personal development
● Laptop of your choice (Apple or ThinkPad)
● An unlimited supply of excellent, freshly ground espresso coffee, soft drinks and fruits
E-commerce continues to grow dynamically and payments are an important part of it. Payments are one of the last big areas ripe for disruption and optile has a superior range of solutions and unique value propositions that will help us to succeed within this growing market.
optile is a Munich-based B2B company that offers an open and provider-independent payment platform to help businesses integrate multiple payment gateways, providers, and methods on a global scale within hours. Our software guarantees online businesses, focused on recurring customers, more freedom of choice and reduced complexity in their payment transactions. optile provides intelligent payment solutions and tools to enable cross provider controlling and scoring, and to help our customers to reduce their operating costs.
With an experienced team of motivated online payment professionals, optile bundles a unique and profound know-how with respect to online payments and e-commerce. Founded in 2010, optile consists of a truly international team of over 30 team members from a wide variety of countries.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application including CV and references via email (English or German) to:
Human Resources Manager