Web / Mobile Designer (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2013
joiz IP is the development and licencing unit of Social TV-Company joiz AG which runs two TV-Channels and corresponding digital products (Web and Mobile) in Germany and Switzerland. joiz IP is looking for a
Web / Mobile Designer (100%)
This job is based in our Zurich offices. Start: as of now.
joiz is the first european Social-TV-Channel which offers interactive and transmedia entertainment formats for generation y. Target group is between 15 and 34 years old and focuses on topics like music, lifestyle, fashion, celebritites, nightlife and dating. In order to do this joiz is focused in merging TV, web, mobile and social media. This means a lot of groundbreaking concept-, development-, design-, and UX-challenges. In order to tackle these challenges joiz offers an attractive working environment in Zurich, in a cosy loft and a young and innvovative working-environment.
- Responsible in bringing to life digital products on the web, on mobile and on TV from idea to execution
- Explore and iterate products with everything from wireframes and specs, to pixel-perfect designs, to working html/css prototypes
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our best practices and brand guidelines
- Ability to complete and handle several projects at once
- work closely together with our interaction designers, on air-designers and developers
- explore and concept new interactive elements between tv, mobile and website
- At least 2-3 years experience designing web apps and/or media sites for tech/app/media/publishing companies
- Strong visual and user focused design skills and an eye for details
- Experience designing simple and intuitive web interfaces
- Strong front-end skills (HTML and CSS) is a bonus
- Solid understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Experience working with a version control system (Specifically Git) and ticketing system
- Comfortable working in a small, agile product and development environment
- Eager to take responsibility and hands on-attitude
- Avid web-user on desktop as well on mobile devices
- avid Social Media-User
- You know the difference between a Log-In and a Check-In, between iOS and Android and you know that this # doesn’t stand for “number”.
If this sounds interesting for you we would very much like to hear about you. Please send your CV to Edith Lenzin (firstname.lastname@example.org).