Web / Mobile Projectmanager (m/w)
IT Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2013
joiz IP is the development and licencing unit of Social TV-Company joiz AG which runs two TV-Channels and corresponding digital products (Web and Mobile) in Germany and Switzerland. joiz IP is looking for a
Web / Mobile Projectmanager (100%)
This job is based in our Zurich offices. Start: as of now.
joiz is the first european Social-TV-Channel which offers interactive and transmedia entertainment formats for generation y. Target group is between 15 and 34 years old and focuses on topics like music, lifestyle, fashion, celebritites, nightlife and dating. In order to do this joiz is focused in merging TV, web, mobile and social media. This means a lot of groundbreaking concept-, development-, design-, and UX-challenges. In order to tackle these challenges joiz offers an attractive working environment in Zurich, in a cosy loft and a young and innvovative working-environment.
- Manage web- and mobile-projects and work together with a team of developers, designers, editors focused on executing multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Work with different departments to gather requirements, identify areas that can be improved, and
then find creative solutions to do so.
- Run daily project oriented team meetings and lead planning meetings in conjunction with the head of digital and head of development
- Be responsible for the prioritization of tasks for the team, and manage resource allocation.
- Keep projects on schedule and ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on progress.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a project management role in communications, experience as a project manager in a internet oriented company is a bonus.
- excellente communication skills
- avid web- and mobile-user and you know that there’s a difference between a check in and a log in
- You know the difference between a Log-In and a Check-In, between iOS and Android and you know that this # doesn’t stand for “number”
- you know what HTML and CSS stands for, a bonus is if you also can use it
- Understanding the social web and familiarity with how Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. work, esp on mobile
- Bonus: Experience with different development platforms, ticketsystems, Web CMS’ and/or
- Eager to take responsibility
- hands on-attitude
- good humour
If this sounds interesting for you we would very much like to hear about you. Please send your CV to Edith Lenzin (email@example.com).