Web Product Management Internship/Praktikum (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
Every month, 80 million users visit trivago to find their ideal hotel at the lowest rate. And every day, we’re pushing the boundaries, implementing new features and changing the look and feel of our website. The Product team is the innovative engine behind these changes. We plan the entire development cycle of new website and app functionality and work cross-functionally with teams across Design, Web Development and Sales to turn ideas into reality. We’re now offering an exciting opportunity for an intern to join our team and assist the Web Product Owner for our Sales Department!
- Assist the Product Owner with coordinating large-impact website changes and manage your own projects. Get things done and see results quickly.
- Gain insights into the entire product development cycle from brainstorming, planning and developing to testing and releasing new functionalities on our website.
- Join meetings with stakeholders to document new ideas and test results, performance analysis and action plans.
- Propose new website features that could be implemented on trivago. Think of how we could increase the user experience by displaying hotel information in a better way.
- Create mock-ups describing how features should work and then collaborate with our Design, Web Development and Sales teams to bring them to life.
- You’re in your last year of studies or have graduated and are looking for a chance to kick-start your career in the rapidly evolving internet industry.
- Friends might call you pro-active or even pushy. People like working with you, you make things happen and see things through to completion.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised fashion.
- You work well independently and require little direction. We allow you freedom, and we want you to take it.
- You’re fluent in English (our company language) and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Weekly presentations and workshops from internal and external speakers to broaden our general knowledge.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 5-6 months (paid) with the intention of long-term employment after the internship
Apply online: http://www.trivago.com/jobs/details/833-web-product-management?cip=99060001011704