Web Product Owner - Search Results (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
Every month, 75 million users visit trivago to find their ideal hotel at the lowest rate. And every day, we’re pushing the boundaries, implementing new features and changing the look and feel of our website. The Product team is the innovative engine behind these changes. Working in a fast-paced, agile product development environment, we plan the entire development cycle of new website and app functionality and work cross-functionally with teams across Design, Web Development and Quality Assurance to turn ideas into reality. Sounds like a challenge you want to be part of? Then we’d like to hear from you!
- Manage the display of search results on trivago and coordinate large-impact website changes.
- Define the strategy and road-map and collaborate closely with Design and Web Development teams to bring your ideas to life on our site.
- Lead the execution of ideation & brainstorm workshops.
- Plan timelines, milestones and collaborate closely with other project owners and internal teams during the implementation, release and testing phase.
- Define KPI’s to test new ideas and adapt your strategy according to your analysis.
- Continuously follow user interface innovation and web trends as well as product design strategies of competitors.
- You have an academic background or relevant work experience and know-how.
- You’ve gained first-hand experience in product development or managing projects from beginning to end.
- You’re fluent in English (our company language) and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You have enough technical understanding to communicate effectively with developers. HTML, CSS and JS knowledge would be a plus.
- You’ve heard of agile product development before.
- You have a start-up attitude. You’re not afraid of heading up new projects, trying out new things and taking the risk of failing.
- Things move fast at trivago, so you must be able to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- Weekly presentations and workshops from internal and external speakers to broaden our general knowledge.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.