UX Manager / Designer (m/f) - Digital Lab EMEA
Weber-Stephen (Products) EMEA GmbH
IT Grafik Marketing
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Vacant position at the Weber EMEA HQ Marketing &DTC Department in Berlin
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation – worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan-European best practices; we have created the Weber-Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position in the Marketing and DTC Department where you will be part of a strong international team, as
UX Manager / Designer (m/f) - Digital Lab EMEA, limited 1 year contract
About the job
Working at our EMEA headquarters in Berlin you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the end user experience of Weber for all touchpoints across our digital assets in EMEA. As a UX manager, you will report directly to the Senior Digital Program Manager EMEA and work in close conjunction with our creative agencies, marketing managers, Grill Academy, WOS and global digital team to make sure we optimize the user experience across all assets.
The responsibilities include
- Take overarching marketing strategies and convert them into actionable goals and plans for Weber’s online assets in collaboration with the digital team
- Helping to align the product roadmap in regards to consumer/business needs taking into account constraints in the technical framework as well as the available resources
- Manage the creative agencies to become a highly collaborative and productive team in regards to achieving company, budgetary and digital goals
- Project management and execution of those projects
- Mentoring and articulating our vision for consumer engagement based on previous experience either as a visual designer or frontend developer with a strong design focus
- Responsible for identifying and cultivating business opportunities
You are a highly motivated person with a can do attitude and strive to get things done. With your five years or more of experience in either visual design or frontend development with a design focus, you lead and inspire with your domain area expertise and attention to detail.
- Probably have a Bachelor’s degree towards design or marketing however gained most of your deep knowledge in the workplace with the portfolio and references to back it up
- Have at least five years of professional experience within the digital world, you might started out as a designer or frontend developer and steadily progressed towards a project manager, product manager or ux manager role geared towards optimizing the user experience
- Are inspired by creativity but driven by data, experience with A/B testing and other optimization techniques is a plus
- Are a total web design geek and as such have strong opinions but with the ability to recognize good ideas come also from other departments and people
- You love your photoshop and know it inside out, knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Have an international mindset and enjoy working in an international environment with various cultures
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken. Basic German a plus
Is this your dream position?
Please send your job application, CV and other relevant information including the earliest possible starting date of your employment and your desired salary via mail.