Senior Technical Writer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
In this position, you will strengthen our Product Management Team and help shape Webtrekk’s newest product line, the Digital Intelligence Suite as well as the current product line’s Knowledge Base and Webtrekk Support Center. We are looking for a fellow Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating not only technical integration documents, FAQs, educational and training material but work on release notes and non-technical documentation alike.
We believe in clear, concise and consistent knowledge transfer with a wide-range of different customer personas, and this being the foundation of building successful products and sustaining that success.
- Create Knowledge Base / Documentation Concept for the Webtrekk product line such as Analytics, DMP, Marketing Automation to target different personas such as data analysts, marketing professionals, IT professionals and/or developers
- As a member of Product Management Team, work closely with various Product Development Teams, Education and Marketing Teams to ensure release notes, training documents and related Webtrekk Support Center documentation is up to date and accurate
- Review the current training and support documents, work in coordination with Education Team on editing, developmental editing, updating, proof reading and re-iterating where necessary to address different customer personas
- Work closely with Consulting and Customer Care Teams to create documents, update and/or amend existing documents in relation to the information acquired from customer feedback and support tickets
- Closely monitor Support Center usage analytics, manage and maintain documentation consistency and actuality based on data driven decisions to iterate and improve the product documentation over time
The assets you bring to the team
This position requires a proven track record of creating and maintaining online help, user manuals, release notes, training documentation for processes, products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills; being bi-lingual (English and German) is a definite advantage
- Ability to meet short deadlines without compromising content quality
- Good understanding of the SaaS business, web analytics market and customer intelligence concept
- Clear and concise communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
We offer you
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We're passionate about what we do, love data and are always learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Advertising, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies
Who we are
Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows you to connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We help clients increase profit with data-driven marketing. Our integrated solutions enable precise targeting and personalized campaigns. This ensures a better experience for your customers and better returns on your marketing. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date.