Junior Data Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
The highly successful InsurTech wefox was founded in Switzerland in November 2014. It successfully operates across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. wefox is customer centric and utilises an ecosystem of key brokers and insurance companies to meet customer needs of trust and simplification. By combining the most advanced technology with traditional insurance consulting know-how, wefox has already managed to acquire more than 250,000 customers. We are now in phase two of our growth and need to continue to increase scale and improve scalability as we enter additional markets.
You will join our growing Data and Analytics team as a capable smart data analyst
You focus on creating and promoting cutting edge data-driven business culture in
You support and consult in the introduction of new data sources and deployment of new Machine Learning/AI Models accurate assessment of the economic value of new algorithms
Qualifications & Skills
2+ years of experience in Data Science with a Python/R programming background
Sound understanding of statistical modeling techniques and programming
Passionate about Data Science/AI and the advantages it brings to business
Fluent English, fluency in German is a plus
What we offer
We are a diverse team and we are happy to see all applicants regardless of their gender, origin, sexual orientation, confession, age or physical limitation.
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path to success
- Full responsibility for your role – from day one
- Outstanding chances to develop your own ideas – and make them work
- An excellent onboarding-program – to ease your start at wefox
- We support your professional development initiatives
- An employer promoted company pension scheme
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- A cosy office with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Kununu and Glassdoor ratings
We are looking forward to receiving your application digitally. Please include a cover letter, CV, and any relevant certificates (ideally as one PDF file) as well as salary expectations and your availability.
Your contact person for this opening is Mr. Christian Richter.