Working Student PR & SEO - UK Market
PR & Media
Beginn: Juli 2017
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Joblift is a meta-search platform providing job seekers with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big-data based algorithms in order to offer our users matching job vacancies that truly matter to them.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Thus far, we are live in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands and France. We acquire over a million unique visitors and increase by 30% every month.
We are a highly energetic and entrepreneurial team led by experienced founders Lukas and Malte, who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including Cherry Ventures (early investors in e.g. Zalando or Auto1 Group) and b-to-v (early investors in e.g. Facebook or Xing) as well as branch leading business angels.
- Research and analyse potential backlink partners in the UK market
- Contact those partners and manage relationships
- Optimise current SEO processes
- Write SEO texts for the Joblift website
- Support out UK PR & SEO Manager in daily tasks (for example researching contacts, translations)
- Native level English
- Currently enrolled in university
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial with a hands-on attitude
- Very good writing skills
- Team spirit, capacity for analytical thinking and an attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for the online and wider tech industry
- Current studies with a business, communication or humanities focus
- Prior experience in SEO, PR, business development, sales or a start-up environment is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- An impactful and challenging opportunity with lots of responsibility – a steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment – no two days will be the same
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you learn and progress
- New office in Central Kreuzberg with healthy food and drinks and lots of team parties
- Possibility to work remotely if you are not based in Berlin
Any further questions? Do not hesitate to email Marina at email@example.com