Product Manager (m/f/d) - Customer Communication
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Product Manager Customer Communication (m/f) for our Technology Department. In this position you will be leading key projects over the full email communication development process - from idea to design, from specification to development and from launch to post-release analysis.
Your are responsible for
- The complete customer email communication cycle – from daily newsletters to transactional emails.
- Working closely together with our leadership team
- Having decision power about the high impact development roadmap based on defined KPIs, benchmarks, user surveys, etc.
- Further developing the existing feature sets and planning new features
You come with
- 1+ years of work experience in a customer facing Product Management of software products over the full life cycle
- Strong willingness to learn and an analytic mindset
- Passion about “making it happen” and a hands-on mentality for flawless execution
- Ability to stay focused within a world of complex business requirements
- Affinity towards design and an eye for detail
- Basic html understanding
- Basic Photoshop/ graphics understanding
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.