Windows Phone Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
building10 is an incubator that focuses on B2B startups. Our mission is to build 10 companies in this space within the next 3 years. We work together closely with our companies.
Before we start new companies, we develop prototypes to test ideas, markets and business models.
Therefore we are looking for an Windows Phone Developer (m/f).
- Build and maintain new and already existing Apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Solid knowledge and experience with Windows Phones SDK
- Experience with client/server communication
- Advanced knowledge of Java, optionally C/C++ and JNI
- Knowledge and experience with development paradigms like Design Patterns, Clean Code, Agile Development, Unit Testing
- Knowledge and experience with the specifics of mobile development
- A Plus: experience with Google services (Maps, Play Services, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn something new and to improve your own capabilities
- Ability to adopt and introduce new technologies and methods
- You are a team player and able to give and take feedback
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter what
- Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a plus
What we offer…
- Open structures with welcome feedback
- Room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to work with equally smart and energetic people
- International team
- Flat hierarchies
- A team of energetic entrepreneurs
- Great loft office in the middle of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Hardware of your choice
- Assistance with all logistic matters if you would need to move to Berlin
One more thing: Passion beats experience!
Interested? Please get in touch with Tina.