Head of Sales & Business Development (m/f) - Europe
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We founded Wonder Workshop with one mission: to make coding fun and accessible for every child. Girls and boys will use our robots in future to make memories and have fun - all while developing their problem solving skills, creative capacity, and sense of curiosity about how the world works. Join us to help shape the world children grow up in!
Founded in 2012 and based in Silicon Valley, Wonder Workshop and their robots have seen a tremendous growth in the United States, China and Europe.
Now, we are looking for a talented Head of Sales & Business Development (m/f) to work with our Sales & Account Management team in Berlin, maintain and grow our existing and new B2B reseller relationships and generate new business opportunities throughout Europe.
- Own the entire sales business process from prospecting to close. Create successful strategies for our products and our on- and offline partners
- Develop and maintain reseller accounts across Europe. Define and scope the needs of our partners and use their feedback in order to implement / develop appropriate solutions
- Lead your team throughout the sales and account management process. As a great manager you will not simply sit back and offer guidance from afar; but dive pro-actively deep in and get your hands dirty on the front line together with your team
- Demonstrate highly developed organizational, planning and management skills with excellent follow through - you have the overview and you exactly know what needs to happen, where, how and when
- 4+ years experience in Sales Management or in related roles such as Business Development
- Outstanding English communication skills, with the ability to deliver clear and concise messaging to our US HQ team, Europe team and partners via telephone, mail or in person
- Leadership and good people skills and plenty of confidence: Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a leader of a team to effectively build and maintain relationships
- Ability to develop business plans, optimize product listings, sales and inventory analysis, and forecasts
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to move fast, make adjustments quickly, and drive impact
- Extra bonus points for experience in a startup environment or working with physical, kids-focused products
- Language: fluent English
What you can expect / What we offer
You will join an amazing and ambitious global team from the likes of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Airbnb, Microsoft, LEGO, and education PhDs. You will work from our Berlin-Mitte office, report to the Head of Europe and help build the expanding European team, define the processes and structures and shape its culture. We are all passionate and dedicated to educate children, (their) user experience, and,of course, robots!