Working Student - Energy & Utilities (m/f)
Bloom Partners GmbH
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
WORKING STUDENT – Energy & Utilities (f/m)
STRATEGY & ORGANIZATION FOR THE DIGITAL WORLD
At Bloom Partners, we live and breathe digital. We combine passion in developing business and marketing strategies for a digitized world with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We take pride in striving for excellence in everything we do – from delivering best-in-class results for our clients’ business to supporting each other in our endeavor for continuous learning. Our approach is entrepreneurial: driven by individual passion and a strong bias towards business impact. The success of our international and growing client base is our measure for satisfaction.
We are looking for smart and highly engaged students with a passion for for the energy sector and everything digital to join us as a Working Student (f/m) at Bloom Partners.
YOUR CAREER AT BLOOM PARTNERS
At Bloom Partners we believe that working closely together with senior team members in a challenging project environment is the best foundation to leverage your experience, talent and skills. Working Students at Bloom Partners take over responsibility from day one, and will play a key role in the following functions:
- Support advanced qualitative and quantitative research initiatives for project teams and clients
- Support our research on consumer, market and technology trends, develop benchmarks and best practice cases
- Analyze digital assets and strategies of leading brands
- Provide analyses and prepare key findings for our teams
- Perform administrational tasks to ensure efficient and effective team work
The successful candidate is ahead of the curve in digital, is enrolled at a university (any subject expertise welcome) and gained first professional experiences in consulting, startups or digital business units of leading brands. In line with our values at Bloom Partners, you are an excellent fit for us, if you combine the following traits:
- Interest in diving into the energy & utilities sector, especially in business and operations, new product development
- (digital), current challenges as well as technology changes and alternative energy sources
- Intellectual curiosity for digital topics – interested in digital business models, strategies and technology
- Fluency in German and English and excellence in written and oral communication
- Extraordinary expertise in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and combine multiple, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative insights, trends, etc.) into a common and reliable point of view
- Desire to work at a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial company
- Highly structured thinking paired with a positive can-do attitude
For further information and to apply for the above position, please direct your queries to Georg Schreiner via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 89 124 1395 24.
Bloom Partners is a strategic business and marketing consultancy helping companies to succeed in a digital world. An environment where the use of the Internet for social exchange, information and commerce has become the new normal. We work with a portfolio of German and international clients that are some of the leading digital players in their respective field. Through our sister company Bloom Labs we incubate our own ventures, specifically support and invest in Internet startups and use our network to help clients bring their own ideas to life.
Bloom Partners GmbH Hohenstaufenstr. 1 80801 Munich Phone +49 89 124 1395 0 www.bloom-partners.com