Working Student Corporate Development / HR (m/f)
Business Development HR Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
CrossEngage is a fast growing Berlin-based Marketing-Technology company backed by Project A Ventures. Our goal is to innovate the user experience through a highly relevant and consistent cross-channel marketing communication. CrossEngage provides a cloud-based Open Marketing Platform that empowers marketing managers to intuitively orchestrate their campaigns across all relevant channels and devices.
Come join our great team at CrossEngage!
As a working student you will support Corporate Development in this exciting phase of growth. Your main tasks will be concerning HR and Recruiting topics. You will gain experience in all recruiting and HR related topics, which are one of the main challenges of building a successful company. Beside that you will support corporate development in different special assignments.
- You will provide support throughout the entire recruiting process. From setting up the job specification to writing job advertisements and approaching potential candidates.
- Coordination and planning of job interviews.
- Assistance throughout the entire onboarding process especially for new team members from abroad.
- Continuous improvement of the HR Processes together with our Corporate Development Manager.
- Several different projects regarding Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Undergraduate or graduate in Business, Economics, Law, Communications or equivalent.
- Structured and self organized working style.
- Self starter mentality.
- Team player and able to give and take feedback.
- Love to work in an international team.
- Experience in recruiting is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in English and German.
- A motivated inspiring top team of international personalities.
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up.
- A steep learning curve by taking on substantial responsibility.
- Become part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities.
If you think that we would play well together, send Florian an e-mail with a short cover letter and your CV.