Corporate Account Management - Invoicing (m/f)
Finance Customer Care
Beginn: September 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 35 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as Working Student in Corporate Account Management - Invoicing (m/f) in Berlin!
- You will work in our global corporate sales team and take care of corporate invoicing
- You are responsible for the quality of our corporate invoicing system
- You are currently studying a business related subject
- You are an expert in excel and have ideally gained experience in invoicing
- Very good English and German skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants, bars and clubs and right across from a gym and spa (discounts for employee's)
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Up for a challenge? Apply now and join our team in Berlin!