Working Student for Marketing and Social Media Management (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally – as easily as domestically. Integrated into the websites of our client retailers, consumers can shop abroad, transparently see the amount of duties & taxes for the order, pay them up front, and get their products shipped to their home. Anywhere in the world. A win-win situation: low effort to internationalize for the retailer, borderless online-shopping for the consumer. As part of the Otto Group, BorderGuru is backed by a big business group and has the Hermes Group as a reliable partner in both operations and sales.
As a Working Student in Marketing and Social Media Management you will…
- establish and maintain our online outreach and promotion (LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Instagram and others) as well as create content,
- help with design and conceptualization of promotion material,
- create and maintain presentations and help with reporting,
- coordination with shareholders and other partners,
- work on ad-hoc tasks.
- Being part of a young, fast-growing company
- Dynamic startup with flat hierarchies
- International team
- Flexible working hours
- Best of two worlds: Start-up environment backed with corporate advantages of the Otto Group
- Offices are centrally located in the middle of beautiful Hamburg
- Currently enrolled student of Communications/Media Sciences, Online Marketing, PR or similar
- Sound knowledge of using common social media tools and platforms
- Experience in written communication with different target groups and strong writing skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of designer tools is a plus
- Interest in working in a young, dynamic company with an international team
- A team player with self-confidence and personal motivation
- Pro-active, reliable and responsible in your working style
- Native level German skills and fluent written and spoken English
- Available for at least 6 months of work
We are an international team from different parts of the world with diverse backgrounds and experiences (start-ups, management consulting, software engineering, and others).
If this all sounds good to you send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your potential start date and concrete examples of your social media activity.