Working student - Marketing / Events (m/f)
Uber Germany GmbH
IT Business Development
Beginn: Mai 2017
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
We are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f) to support our Berlin based marketing team to execute event-partnerships and help further establish Uber as the mobility partner of choice in Germany.
As part of the Berlin Marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup to shape the future of mobility in Germany. You will position Uber as number one ride hailing partner for events and drive our daily business through partnerships. You’ll work closely with Uber’s city operations teams to help evolve Uber’s service and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of design and a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and partnership opportunities.
What you will do
- Serve as a key member of the Uber Partnerships team by helping to position Uber as mobility partner of choice for large- and mid-scale events
- Help define the Uber Germany event partnership roadmap
- Execute on Uber's top partnership opportunities in Berlin and Munich
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and effectively communicate the specific value proposition of Uber's core business, co-marketing opportunities and use cases
- Prepare and give business reviews to Uber marketing management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption of Uber by riders and partners
- Handle a high volume of engagements, stakeholder management, deal-flow and the fast pace of Uber
Who you are
- You've got an analytical mindset and you're firm with excel, google slides, docs and spreadsheets
- You're creative and able to work with Photoshop and Illustrator to prepare marketing materials
- You're communicative and sales oriented
- You've already worked in the startup environment and/or companies in the consulting / banking sector
- You are fluent in german and english in written and spoken language
- You are comfortable to work individually while setting your on deadlines
- The mobility sector gets you excited and you are thrilled to help us to improve mobility in Germany
What you can expect
- As part of the factory, our office is in the center of Berlin's beating startup-heart
- You are going to work with top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere
- Open space office with huge terrace for barbecue sessions and coffee breaks
- Competitive salary
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 500+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Lets shape the future of mobility together!
Please send us your CV + an example of any design you did in the past (e.g flyer) to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!