Web Editor - Content Marketing (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo offers a full-service digital marketplace where patients can compare both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 100 trusted hospitals worldwide. Our platform gives our medical clientele access to a range of comprehensive services that make medical travel safe and hassle-free. We have already connected patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We’re expanding our team in Munich! We offer a fun and challenging working environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise. Our team praises our startup work culture where ideas are welcome and there is lots of room for personal growth.
We are now looking for an exceptional Web Editor - Content Marketing (m/f) to join our growing team.
- Planning, creation and editing of content and articles for Caremondo
- Independent management of content development projects and research on subject related matter
- Development of user-friendly, SEO-optimized content in different topic areas (e.g. clinic profiles, therapy fields, medical tourism)
- Editing of content supplied by third party contributors
- Coordination and alignment with key stakeholders such as clinics, doctors, web designers, tech and business counterparts
- Creation of landing pages and social media concepts and maintaining the information once it is live
- Writing content in an interesting and appealing manner
- Making sure web pages are picked up by search engines (search engine optimization)
- Completed studies in journalism/editing/communication/marketing etc.
- min. 2-3 years working experience in editing/journalism or in a marketing agency
- Experience with creating marketing content/slogans and Call-to-actions
- Reliable mastering of journalistic tools in online and offline media
- Planning, writing and revisioning of user-oriented web content
- Outstanding writing skills, secure writing style and a talent for describing complex issues in a simple way
- Fluent in English, additional languages of advantage
- Independent and reliable take over of tasks and projects
- Structured and team-oriented working method
- Enthusiasm for startups and digital health
- High intrinsic motivation
- Good eye for details
What we offer you
- High-growth, fast-paced start-up
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- A steep learning curve and room for personal growth
- Small autonomous teams with lots of creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality
We look forward to receiving your application.