Head of Human Relations (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are a team of 85 people, growing to 180 in 2019. We believe that every team should be built sustainably with a long-term HR strategy in mind – not like a rocket with a hire and fire attitude. As a result of our careful selection, we had only 4 full time employees leaving the company so far.
Before a person joins the Wunderflats team we identify their goals in life and how Wunderflats can be a part of that. This enables us to offer each individual the right position. We want every team member to be passionate about their job and grow professionally as well as personally. As Head of Human Relations, you will work with the founders and be holistically responsible for our HR strategy and for finding and growing our team members.
Our current Head of HR helped us building the company during the past two years. He decided to travel Latin America for about 6 months, which is why we are looking for a replacement. When he comes back, there will be other roles within the company that he can take over.
- Build a successful and happy company team
- Identify requirements for a 150-200 people organisation that doubles its size every year
- Develop and execute an HR strategy that enables sustainable and successful company growth
- Automate our recruiting processes and set up a flawless HR-reporting
- Redefine and cultivate our employer brand and represent Wunderflats on events
- Take on additional projects such as employee development and feedback culture
- Manage and grow your HR team from currently 6 people to 10 by the end of 2019 with one or two team leaders reporting to you
- Strategic Mindset: Translate our business goals into HR goals
- Knowledgeable: Labor law, compensation design, HR ops, you know what to do
- Discovery Mind: Be innovative and learn things you don’t know with speed and energy
- People Person: High degree of empathy
- Mentor: You already managed small to middle sized teams
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Professional working proficiency in German and English
- Start between October 2018 and January 2019
- A kick ass HR team to support you right from the start
- Competitive compensation, shares are an option too
- Happy employees and an unique candidate experience - check our Kununu score
- Office right at Alexanderplatz
- MacBook Pro, external screen and keyboard - hardware matters
- Soccer Team, Yoga Lessons, German Classes, Table soccer, PlayStation, free breakfast cereals, coffee, fruits, beer and also showers in the office
Like? Send us an email with 7 sentences about you and why you want to join our team as well as a link to your Linkedin profile.