Agent Customer Service (m/f)
XOM Metals GmbH
Customer Care Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Klöckner & Co founded an online platform company.
XOM Metals GmbH maintains an online platform for the trading and distribution of goods, in particular steel, metal and plastic products of all kinds, as well as the affords of related services. This gives you a very exciting mix of a startup and corporate atmosphere in an appealing and dynamic team. Together, we are digitizing the steel industry and you are actively involved in expanding the success of XOM Metals GmbH. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
- You are responsible for a very good customer service via hotline, e-mail and chat.
- They help our customers with questions about our products and our digital solutions.
- You check reported faults and redirect them to the appropriate compartment departments.
- You support the rollout of customer service structures into other countries.
- They continuously optimize processes and develop them with other departments.
- You train and coach your team colleagues with regard to communication, especially with individual customer requests and internal systems.
- You create and maintain macros.
- Manage the Customer Service Tool (e.g., set up new companies, agents, trigger automation, reports).
- You find potential suppliers and products for the platform and coordinate the process with the account manager.
- You are researching and documenting technical details, ordering processes and workarounds.
- You are responsible for the content management of FAQs for all online tools.
- Evaluate customer feedback with a view to optimizing our tools.
- You have a first professional experience in the customer support, call center or similar area and are characterized by a high customer orientation.
- You have (typically) sales and steel knowledge.
- You are very communicative and enjoy talking on the phone.
- You are reliable and characterized by high engagement, solution orientation and sovereign appearance even in difficult situations.
- You would like to contribute your ideas to improve existing processes or create new ones.
- You work routinely with the usual computer programs.
- You have a high technical and digital affinity.
- You are quickly working on complex issues.
- You are able to communicate in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork, self-initiative, diligence and serviceability are required