Web/BI Analyst (m/f)
XOM Metals GmbH
IT Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers.
As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Kloeckner & Co founded an online platform company.
The mission of XOM Metals GmbH is to digitalize the whole metal industry in Europe and US and become the leading trade platform for industrial supplies. We are a smart and ambitious team with strong background in e-commerce and experience in the steel industry. Backed by high investments of industry leaders in this field and experienced investors, XOM Metals GmbH already have several well-known customers. We are eager to develop our product and scaling fast. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
You feel comfortable setting BI up from scratch. You can design it, you have to implement it and you will be responsible for it. You are our mastermind when it comes to data analysis.
What we offer
- An exciting new platform with the potential for tremendous growth in a traditional industry, backed by a long-lasting company for financial stability
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to learn quickly
- Open communication without big management - but with grown-up people
- Implementation of the database and of the interfaces with external tools (like tracking tools and CMS)
- Creating and implementing concepts to use tracking tools for the platform
- Creating and implementing standard reports, ad-hoc analysis and KPI definitions
- Degree in Information Systems, Economics, or similar field
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence
- You are willing to work both on operational and strategic level
- You are hands-on and able to understand which approach is best for which problem
- You are driven by facts, not opinions