Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
Business Development Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Work across a number of internal, multi-disciplinary teams, help take ideas from genesis to launch, and beyond. Help the team rapidly learn and internalize how startups think and behave, and provide teaching and support to areas that are unfamiliar to our founders.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f).
- Support our team in operational and strategic day2day business
- Test and validate hypotheses in new markets and verticals
- Independently take on challenging projects
- Analyze, improve and optimize current processes
- Track your work, create reports and presentations
- Build and maintain long term partnerships with technology companies and industry partners
- You recently finished your Business, Marketing or Finance studies
- You have excellent vocal and written english skills. German is a plus
- Relevant work experience in first jobs or internships is a plus
- You are fluent in MS-Office - Powerpoint and Excel is your daily business
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Dedicated entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to get the job done.
- You own your success and failures and stay hungry for personal growth
- You benefit from flat hierarchies and first hand insights from our experienced and talented team
- The unique opportunity to work closely with our founders and a new generation of technology
- You will be able to follow your ideas, develop and define your skill set and shape your career
- We offer home office and flexible working hours
- We offer access to a great network of successful founders and investors
- You will work within an international team right in the centre of Berlin's thriving startup scene
If you don’t want to miss this chance, don’t write us a book! Your CV, availability and your salary expectations will do.