Integrations Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2015, ZAGENO is eliminating bottlenecks to breakthrough science and research through curated connections linking scientists and their institutions’ procurement offices with leading life science vendors. World-renowned academic and government research facilities, global pharmaceutical companies, and biotechs large and small are already users of our unique online biotech marketplace, currently comprising more than three million products.
What do we do?
- We help scientists choose the optimal laboratory kits and materials for each unique experiment setup
- We make purchasing transactions more efficient for both buyers and sellers
- For our vendor partners, we provide a valuable, expanded sales channel
Our growing ZAGENO team of 50 in Boston, USA, and Berlin, Germany, includes experts in science, e-commerce, systems integration, and customer support to enable smarter, faster processes — allowing more time and resources for value-added science and better research results.
Come join us
We are searching for an outstanding manager to scale our business, drive our customer integration projects, contribute to capturing the institutional market, help drive our integrations strategy and execute on it in close collaboration with all functions.
Own customer integration projects.
- ZAGENO’s and our customers’ systems (ERP, SRM, procurement tools) are connected to streamline purchasing processes. Accountability includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success – on-time delivery, expense management, customer satisfaction, and so on – of the plan
- Negotiate terms and conditions for our customizations and integrations
- Bring your understanding of technical integration technologies (API operations, cXML, OCI interfaces, as well as other web and database technology so decisions can be made on project plan requirements and where appropriate doing minor coding to support the technical requirements
- Ensure clients and vendors and internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans remain on track
- Understand individual customers’ specific requirement and design tailored integration solutions in close cooperation with our Tech team, as well as our customers’ experts
- Constantly follow up with our customers to ensure the industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Lead external support teams for adjusting customer purchasing systems (SRM, Ariba, Sciquest, …)
- Work with our Sales team and support them in converting large research organizations into integrated customers
- Work with our Service team on creating training materials that enable streamlined daily operations for our team and a seamless customer experience for our customers
- Responsible for project plan documentation including development and updating, some development of use case specifications, as well as the storage and record keeping for future reference
- Hockey stick growth – we had triple-digit growth in 2017…and nothing different in 2018…
- Working on a meaningful long-term challenge with high impact worldwide
- A professional & dynamic team with a global vision & mindset
- Travel the globe – Our customers are based all over Europe and Northern America
- Freedom to shape – use your creativity and experience to the max
- Budget to work with the best possible tools & equipment
- A challenging, international, and exciting working environment with a "get it done" attitude
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great office in trendy Berlin Kreuzberg
- An individual, free thinker, independent member of our team, who helps us significantly improve our customers’ days in office while driving ZAGENO’s growth
- 2 or more years of experience in planning, leading and delivering IT related projects, preferably in top consulting firms
- Communication skills at the highest level: Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally
- Experience with SRM and purchasing systems like SAP SRM, Ariba, Sciquest, etc.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains a positive attitude
- Well-structured team member with excellent organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment
- Strong English written and oral language skills: close to native speaker level – similar German knowledge would be a huge plus